Tuesday, February 24, 2009

on a roll today!


Have really enjoyed myself today, I had an unexpected day off work and was motivated enough to get the dreaded housie stuff out of the way early so I would have some playtime! I have been busy since early afternoon playing with my bits of paper and stamps, it was wonderful and guilt free! This little image is Maggie, would you like to meet her? She is from Sugar Nellie designs and i think she is so sweet!


BP - Pink Petticoat, Sweet Sundaes collection

Striped paper - free with magazine

Ribbon - American Crafts

Felt flower - American Crafts

Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Glitter - Stickles

Sentiment - Papermania


Night Ladies x


Regards

anne :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for your kind comments, and linking my blog to yours! Hugs, Anthea.


My Maeve!