Monday, February 23, 2009

sugar nellie lurve!


A little card I made for my husband Gary, today is our wedding anniversary, 18 years, wow, where did all that time go, scary! I'm a romantic at heart, don't get me wrong, I look at modern cards and think "aren't they beautiful", but I am always drawn to more romantic looking things. This little stamp I just love, its from Sugar Nellie and show little Lola and Simon having a cuddle, I think it's so sweet! I coloured this using my Faber Castell watercolour pencils. Gary liked his card, even though it is a bit girlie, ah well hard to break the habit of a lifetime! About to head to bed, I have a horrible cold, sniff, so I will update the other materials I used tomorrow! Apologies for the quality of the picture, a bit blurry, but you get the drift!


regards

anne :)

No comments:


My Maeve!