Monday, March 16, 2009

First in a while!


Hi all, I haven't added a lot here for a few weeks, I lost my focus for a while, what with work and decisions and challenges, you know, all that grown up stuff us crafters don't really like to think about!! Well, I forced myself to sit down and try to come up with a little creativity, to help keep me sane if it's nothing else. Managed to get this little stamp on E Bay, however, it is one of Janet Roberts designs over at http://pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com/. I thought it was so sweet, it reminds me of my daughters', who are both angels, and there is a little rebellion in their personality!
Stamp ------ Janet Roberts
CS ----- From Stash
BP ----- Montispixilplayground.com, (freebie!)
Glitter ------ Stickles
Stamp ----- From stash
Ribbon ----- Papermania


Regards

anne :)


No comments:


My Maeve!