Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bouquet.


Went to the supermarket this morning for some necessities and picked up a copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft. It was accompanied by a little book of assorted designer papers which are just adorable. I was instantly attracted to this turquoise and pink combo and decided to team it up with some floral stamps from Clear Expressions. The papers are truly lovely but unfortunately I'm unaware of the designer, so I can't give credit where it's due. I coloured the image using my Whispers pens and Faber Castell watercolour pencils. Punched a little butterfly for a little added effect. I cut a little tag from the same book of papers and used a little run on from Crate Paper, I got so much value out of those rub ons, so versatile! I finished with a little Stickles glue and added a little gem from Papermania. This is especially for a friend who I really should try to see more off, I think we all make those promises but life has a way of keeping us from fulfilling them.


Regards

anne :)

No comments:


My Maeve!