Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Retail Therapy.


I know I have produced my last few cards using this download selection from www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk but I cant help myself. The are so young and inspiring. This newest addition is Holly from the "Holly and Madison" range. She's a girls after my own heart, a shopper! Began this by layering up some papers from the Pretty Doodles range from www.PinkPetticoat.co.uk the base pink is rose and the doodles are coloured Smoke. I then had a little pink cardstock left over from a previous project and put this through my Cuttlebug using the "Swiss Dots" embossing folder. I then cut around Holly and attached her to this. I punched a little border with my corner punch from Carla Craft and layer some grey sparkly sticky ribbon over the top. This was free with a magazine, my favourite kind! I then stamped a little sentiment using my "See Dee's" sentiment stamps and added a little black gem from "Doodlebug Designs". Finished off with a little bit of Stickles glue here and there, just because it's so girlie. Hope you like this one, I really enjoyed myself!


Regards

anne :)

No comments:


My Maeve!