Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pamper time Holly!


I really like the way this card has turned out, I generally don't plan cards, I just pick a stamp and a selection of colours and hope for the best. All the sketches look great, but I never seem to follow any, sometimes this works other times not so much! This image was downloaded from
http://www.blogger.com/www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk and is part of the Holly and Madison collection. I think these images are great and create beautiful teenage cards.

regards
anne :)

BP ------ Free with mag.
CS ------ From stash
Image ----- Charmed cards and crafts download
Flowers ----- Sizzix
Buttons ----- From stash
String ------ freebie
Pearls ----- Papermania.
Coloured with ----- Faber Castell water colour pencils.
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder.

Regards
anne :)

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great image Anne and love the button detail, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kit said...

love this card the image is fab.
Thanks for sharing :o)

Best Wishes, Kit x


My Maeve!