Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Madison!



Doesn't this young lady look so swish! OK, she's in her underwear but I just love this little image, downloaded from http://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/ and she is part of the "Holly and Madison" collection. This is a great selection of trendy young females, my daughters just adore these pair. My colour choice seems to be a favourite of mine at the moment, I really love brown and teamed it up with some different shades of pink, can't help myself, I know!! Hope you like it as much as I do!

regards
anne :)

BP ----- Free with mag!
CS ----- From stock
Image ----- Charmed cards and crafts.
Flowers ----- Prima, Forever Flowers.
Sentiment ----- Primavera Phrases, Carolyn Holt Designs.
Punch ----- Carla Craft
Paper ---- Scrap from Pink Petticoat, Sweet Sundaes.
Glitter ---- Stickles

No comments:


My Maeve!