Monday, August 31, 2009

First in a while.


Well it has to be said. This is the first card I've made in around 2 months and I have to say it's good to be back! I just lost it for a while. Life can throw up some situations which force hobbies and nice things onto the back burner, pity though. OK this little creation is one of the stunning Gorjuss Girls, I just adore these stamps and have done for a while from afar, so I decided to purchase to see if I could kick start the creative juices again. I just love the little face and her gorjuss hair. The image was coloured using Faber Castell watercolour pencils and mounted up on some freebie papers, they are actually Christmas papers! The little butterfly is also a freebie from a crafting mag, can't remember which though! I like this, think I may go for another one this evening.


Regards


anne :)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

beautiful card Anne. You have a great blog with some fabulous creations on

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments too

Victoria
x

Sara said...

Hope that life is sorting itself out and treating you more kindly now. At least it's good to have something fun and creative to come back to when time allows.

Your creative juices have certainly kicked in again. These cards are so sweet, lovely colouring and great layouts. Sara xx

DeeDee said...

Very nice coloring. Hope you're getting more creative time and inspiration.


My Maeve!