Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gem of a girl!


First addition in a while as I have been busy nursing my youngest back to health again, she's doing well now! This stamp was purchased a few weeks ago but only getting around to using it now. It's Fairy Sprinkles from http://www.pinkgemdesigns.co.uk I think she is toooo cute. I was using up some scraps as I do seem to have quite a few bits and pieces lying around so I thought the blue, brown, pink and lime green were a good combination. The images was coloured using Faber Castell pencils, the die cut flowers I got from E-Bay, the brad is from Papermania as is the little sentiment. I finished with come Stickles glue. The little frame cam free with a magazine. Enjoyed this one and really like the colours.


regards

anne :)

5 comments:

Jan said...

What a sweet card!! Thanks for hopping over to my blog and becoming a follower :)

Lee Beth said...

Hello. Just checking out new blogs and I really like yours. Feel free to come check out mine if you'd like.

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Lovely card!

Julie

Janet said...

This is gorgeous well done!

carol said...

hello great card, not seen you on blog for a while, hope you are well, x carol


My Maeve!