Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gift Box


Little gift box made using a template downloaded from Papertrey Ink it was designed by Laura Meaden and is the smallest in the selection, thought I would be best starting small as it was my first attempt. Printed up some card using Pink Damask from Pink Petticoat, I then put the card through the printer again and printed the template on the other side. Cut and folded as instructed and added a little detail using some paper flowers from Prima and a brad from Laura Ashley, also a little freebie sentiment on the front cute!

Regards
anne :)

2 comments:

Handmade with Love said...

This is really beautiful Anne and makes a lovely gift. I am tempted to try one of these myself! Tracey x

Victoria said...

Hi
thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments.

Glad I came here, your blog is fabulous and I'm following you from now!

Victoria
x


My Maeve!